Chill Pill

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This cold weather is beginning to take it's toll on me. I've already given in to buying a pair of boots that I've been wearing every single day and whose soles are starting to wear out - in just two weeks.


They look quite elvish.


Today I bought two cable knit sweaters since the weather forecast shows that the next days are gonna be colder. I know I've told myself not to buy any cold weather garments but looking at how cold it's gonna get, I just can't not. Fall/Winter fashion is cute but 1) expensive, 2) tasking (more layers = more clothes = more laundry), 3) time-consuming. Thank God for Forever 21 and cheap clothes.



I wanna go back to wearing cut-off shorts, a tank top, and slippers every day and everywhere (but I still wanna be in New York)! Honey can't have everything.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP