I Wanna Be A Part Of It

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I embark on a new adventure in fifteen days. It has always been my dream to be able to experience life in another part of the world while furthering my education. I started planning moving out to LA, then I found a nice opportunity in London, and then finally, New York came into the picture and everything has fallen into place quite nicely since then. I suppose it couldn't have come in a more appropriate time since I am sort of in (yet another) transition, in between "jobs", and eager to spend some good alone time away from my comfort zone.

Quite frankly, I am scared - but I feel it's a good kind of being scared. Anxious may be a better way to put it. I am excited to learn and experience new things, see new places, and meet new people. It sure comes as the true test of being a grown-up.

As I eagerly await my departure, I am saddened by the fact that I am leaving my family, friends, and my regular daily routine behind, albeit temporarily. (I honestly think I will miss my dogs the most - sorry human family and friends!) It's been a long time coming and all that's left for me to do is to live passionately through this whole new experience.

Good luck, Self! You are one step closer to world domination ;)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP